It seems that in the last few months, Netflix has been seriously stepping up their game in terms of content available to their subscribers. From the original shows that are becoming hits like Stranger Things to older movies making its way such as No Country For Old Men you can be confident that you’ll find something of quality that interests you.
September has some solid additions coming. My most anticipated show on this list is by far Marvel’s Luke Cage. Here are just some of the shows that I’m interested in that I think will be pretty decent shows. There are a lot of others coming as well so check Netflix for others.
- Narcos (Season 2) – September 2nd
- The Blacklist (Season 3) September 7th
- Supergirl (Season 1) – September 10th
- The Walking Dead (Season 6) – September 15th
- Luther (Season 4) – September 17th
- Last Man Standing (Season 5) – September 23rd
- Marvel’s Luke Cage (Season 1) – September 30th
This month’s movies features some classics and some newer films as well. This month features Zootopia which just came out this year! Here’s some recommendations on what to watch!
- Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey – September 1st
- Defiance – September 1st
- Jaws, Jaws 2, Jaws 3, Jaws: The Revenge – September 1st
- Saving Private Ryan – September 1st
- Top Gun – September 1st
- The Finest Hours – September 6th
- Zootopia – September 20th
- The Imitation Game – September 28th
Like I said, this is by no means a comprehensive list. But this is a pretty solid list of TV shows and movies for this month. Much props to Netflix to stepping up their game by bringing some solid content for their subscribers.